Brandon Vaidyanathan's Mercenaries and Missionaries: Capitalism and Catholicism in the Global South (Cornell University Press) won an honorable mention for the 2020 Distinguished Book Award for the American Sociological Association Section on Sociology of Religion.
- Kirstin R. W. Matthews, Erin Yang, Steven W. Lewis, Brandon R. Vaidyanathan & Monica Gorman. International scientific collaborative activities and barriers to them in eight societies, Accountability in Research (2020).
- Tamborini, Christopher R., and ChangHwan Kim. forthcoming “Are You Saving for Retirement? Racial-ethnic Differentials in Retirement Savings Plan Participation” The Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences
- Hanson, Sandra L. and Malgorzata Krywult-Albanska. "Gender and Access to STEM Education and Occupations in a Cross-National Context with a Focus on Poland." (Forthcoming in International Journal of Science Education) (2020).
- Rivera, Reynaldo G., David Santos, Marc Grau Grau, and Laurie F. DeRose. "Family Relationships and Internet Abuse in 25 European Countries" Family Relationships and Societies (2020).
- DeRose, Laurie, Frances Goldscheider, Javiera Reyes Britto, Andrés Salazar-Arango, Montserrat Gas, Paúl Corcuera. "Are Children Barriers to the Gender Revolution?: International Comparisons." European Journal of Population 35, no. 5 (2019): 987-1021.
- Hanson, Sandra L. and Steve A. Tuch. "A Cross-Time Comparison of Men and Women's Public Opinion on Freedom, Liberty, and Democracy in Poland and the U.S." Czas Kultury 3:20-34 (2019).
- Cheng, Siwei, Christopher R. Tamborini, ChangHwan Kim and Arthur Sakamoto. 2019 "Educational Variations in Cohort Trends in the Black-White Earnings Gap Among Men: Evidence from Administrative Earnings Data"Demography 56: 2253-2277
- Kim, ChangHwan and Christopher R. Tamborini. 2019 "Are They Still Worth It? The Long-Run Earnings Benefits of an Associate Degree, Vocational Diploma or Certificate, and Some College" RSF: The Russell Safe Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences 5(3): 64-85.
- Ecklund, Elaine Howard, David R. Johnson, Brandon Vaidyanathan, Kirstin Matthews, Steven Lewis, Robert Thomson, and Di Di. 2019 Secularity and Science: What Scientists Around the World Really Think About Religion (Oxford University Press, 2019).
- Salazar, Esmeralda Sánchez, Brandon Vaidyanathan, Elaine Howard Ecklund, Adriana Garcia. 2019. "Challenging Evolution in Public Schools: Race, Religion, and Attitudes towardTeaching Creationism. Socius.
- Reznik, Gayle, Kenneth Couch, Christopher R. Tamborini, and Howard M. Iams. 2019. "Longevity Related Options for Social Security: A Microsimulation Approach to Retirement Age and Mortality Adjustments" Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 38(1): 210-238.
- Vaidyanathan, Brandon. 2019. Mercenaries and Missionaries: Capitalism and Catholicism in the Global South (Cornell University Press, 2019).
- January 31, 2020 - Meaningful Discord: Emotion Signals and Relational Identities
- December 16, 2019 - Religiosity, Identity and the Black-White Paradox in Mental Health
- December 13, 2019 - Morality and Justice in the Jury Room
- December 6, 2019 - Socialize with the Sociology Department
- October 16, 2019 - Is a Casteless India Possible?
- October 7, 2019 - A Resilient Lecture of Images
- June 3, 2019 - International Symposium on the Aesthetic Dimensions of Science